Long Term Care Insurance – Your Questions Answered
Health Insurance Expo
Meet insurance providers and Medicare experts during open enrollment.
Happening This Month
- Long Term Care Insurance – Your Questions Answered: 09/23/14 1:00pm more »
- Sculpy Clay with Patrice “Colorful Characters”: 09/24/14 10:00am more »
- Movie: Heaven is for Real: 09/26/14 1:00pm more »
- Monthly Dinner: 09/29/14 5:00pm more »
Trips & Travel
- Trip to The Big E Fair: 09/25/14 8:00am more »
- USS Slater: 09/26/14 10:00am more »
- Burlington, VT – One Day Only: 10/8/14 7:30am more »
- Flavors of Thailand: 10/31/14 8:00am more »
Ongoing Programs At the Center
Advocacy and Computer Assistance is available free of charge. Please call for an appointment.
- 2015 Trip Slide Show: 09/23/14 2:00pm more »
- Gentle Yoga: 09/24/14 9:45am more »
- Poker: 09/24/14 1:00pm more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 09/25/14 11:00am more »
- Energetic Yoga: 09/26/14 9:00am more »
- MVP Walking Groups: 09/29/14 9:30am more »
- Zumba Gold Mondays: 09/29/14 9:45am more »
- Bridge Group: 09/29/14 12:30pm more »
- American Mahjong: 09/29/14 12:30pm more »
- Weight Watchers Meeting: 09/29/14 4:00pm more »
- Gentle Yoga: 09/30/14 10:00am more »
- Book Club: 09/30/14 3:00pm more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 10/15/14 11:15am more »
Calling All History Buffs!
We have several boxes of Senior Center history, photos, stories, etc. and we are looking for volunteers to help us organize and preserve our history. Please contact Leona, Colleen or Janet if you are interested!
To Hannaford Supermarkets for sponsoring our Staff Dinner in August • To D’Andrea’s Pizza for donating Pizza to the NAVY Farewell Party • To our NAVY Volunteers for all of your help – we will miss you!
We appreciate your generosity!