Monthly Dinner – Prime@Saratoga National
Elves in the House!
Computer help, cookie decorating and more!
Holiday Italian Pasta Dinner Made by Your Staff & Board
Holiday Happy Hour – Featuring Live Music by Jeff Walton
Happening This Month
- Meditation and Mindfulness: 11/26/14 8:30am more »
- Center Closed for Thanksgiving: 11/27/14 8:00am more »
- Center Closed for Thanksgiving: 11/28/14 8:00am more »
- Sculpture: 12/1/14 9:30am more »
Trips & Travel
- Lunch Bunch at The Cheesecake Factory & Shopping at The Christmas Tree Shop: 12/5/14 9:15am more »
- Music at Noon Concert Troy Music Hall & Lunch: 12/9/14 11:00am more »
- New York, NY – One Day Only: 12/10/14 7:00am more »
- Christmas Through Their Eyes Trip: 12/12/14 11:00am more »
Ongoing Programs At the Center
Advocacy and Computer Assistance is available free of charge. Please call for an appointment.
- MVP Walking Groups: 12/1/14 9:30am more »
- Zumba Gold Mondays: 12/1/14 9:45am more »
- Osteo 1 & 2: 12/1/14 10:00am more »
- Bridge Group: 12/1/14 12:30pm more »
- American Mahjong: 12/1/14 12:30pm more »
- Weight Watchers Meeting: 12/1/14 4:00pm more »
- Gentle Yoga: 12/2/14 9:45am more »
- Gentle Yoga: 12/3/14 9:45am more »
- Glass Fusion: 12/3/14 10:00am more »
- Computer Assistance: 12/3/14 1:00pm more »
- Osteo 1 & 2: 12/4/14 12:30pm more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 12/9/14 11:00am more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 12/9/14 11:15am more »
- Legal Services: 12/11/14 1:30pm more »
- Board Meeting: 12/16/14 5:30pm more »
- Book Club: 12/30/14 3:00pm more »
In 2015 the Saratoga Senior Center will be starting a Volunteer Match program to meet the needs of seniors in our community, including respite checks, transportation, pet walking, grocery shopping and more. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Chris at 584-1621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Skidmore Students for Computer Assistance • To DZ Restaurants for our delicious November Dinner • To Skidmore Jazz Trio for the great music • To Gary Ferris and the Adirondack Chapter #60 Color Guard for a great Veteran’s Day Tribute • To McDonald’s and Ben & Jerry’s for the volunteer coupons • To Purdy’s, Black Diamond Caterers and Saratoga Water for our Sponsor Reception •
We appreciate your generosity!