Free event to honor Vets featuring Gary Ferris’ WWII radio show!
Membership Sign Up!
Renew or become a member and get your new scan tag!
Monthly Dinner- DZ Restaurants
Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon
Luncheon in honor of our Volunteers to say “Thank You!” Catering by The Bread Basket.
Monthly Dinner – Prime@Saratoga National
Happening This Month
- Art & Self-Awareness: 10/31/14 10:00am more »
- Sculpture: 11/3/14 9:30am more »
- Beginning Bridge: 11/3/14 11:30am more »
- The Savvy Caregiver Series: 11/4/14 9:00am more »
Trips & Travel
- SSHS Dress Rehearsal “Almost Maine”: 11/5/14 2:30pm more »
- Hyde Collection New Exhibits & Lunch: 11/7/14 9:30am more »
- Pigeon Forge, Smokey Mountain Show Trip: 11/9/14 8:00am more »
- Roosevelt Baths Trip: 11/12/14 9:15am more »
Ongoing Programs At the Center
Advocacy and Computer Assistance is available free of charge. Please call for an appointment.
- MVP Walking Groups: 11/3/14 9:30am more »
- Zumba Gold Mondays: 11/3/14 9:45am more »
- Osteo 1 & 2: 11/3/14 10:00am more »
- Bridge Group: 11/3/14 12:30pm more »
- American Mahjong: 11/3/14 12:30pm more »
- Weight Watchers Meeting: 11/3/14 4:00pm more »
- Gentle Yoga: 11/4/14 9:45am more »
- Gentle Yoga: 11/5/14 9:45am more »
- Glass Fusion: 11/5/14 10:00am more »
- Osteo 1 & 2: 11/6/14 12:30pm more »
- Legal Services: 11/6/14 1:30pm more »
- Board Meeting: 11/18/14 5:30pm more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 11/19/14 11:15am more »
- Book Club: 11/25/14 3:00pm more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 12/9/14 11:00am more »
In 2015 the Saratoga Senior Center will be starting a Volunteer Match program to meet the needs of seniors in our community, including respite checks, transportation, pet walking, grocery shopping and more. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Chris at 584-1621 or email email@example.com.
To Javier’s and our Guest Bartenders for “Sipping for Seniors” • To BOCES, PizzaWorks, Pizza7, West Ave. Pizza, D’Andrea’s Pizza, Spring Street Deli and Olde Saratoga Brewing Co. for our delicious October Dinners • To Wesley Community for the wheelchair and walker donations • To Mary Martin & Co. for Girls Day Out • To Web Instinct for the Computer Assistance!
We appreciate your generosity!