Iceland's Magical Northern Lights
March 13 - 19, 2019
Informational presentation on January 17th, 2018 at 1:30PM.
- Explore Skogar Folk Museum, covering all aspects of Icelandic life.
- Experience the energy at the geothermal fields of Geysir and Strokkur.
- Learn about the local’s struggles during the 2010 volcanic explosion.
- Stop at Reynisfjara, a black volcanic sand beach with basalt formations.
- Travel the famous Golden Circle and take in Iceland’s natural beauty.
- Embark on a search for the northern lights, a dazzling astronomical display.