Please see our Newsletter for the most complete, up to date information on our classes and activities!
The Saratoga Senior Center has an array of activities and classes for members that present opportunity for physical and mental growth. Try your hand at something new or rediscover a favorite craft, meet new people and have fun! Class Scholarships: We offer scholarships to members who cannot afford to participate in classes with fees. Please see the Front Desk.
• Monday (second Mon. of month). Men's Haircuts
• Wednesdays. 12:00. Bingo.
• Thursdays(last Thurs of month). 10-2. Tarot Card Reading.
• Fridays. 11:30 - 12:30. BBQ Lunch.
• Fri., July 2nd. 11:30-12:30. 4th of July BBQ.
• Tues., July 13th. 3:00-6:00. Brooks BBQ.
• Fri., July 16th. 11:30. Live Music with Bonnie Grecco.
• Tues., July 20th. Vermont Bus Trip.
• Tues., July 20th. 3-4:30. Dinner To Go.
• Mon., July 26th. Breakfast & Learn w/ Herzog Law.
• Tues., July 27th. Growing Microgreens Presentation.
• Tues., July 27th. 3:00-4:00. Book Club.
• Tues., July 27th. 3-4:30. Dinner To Go.
• Weds., July 28th. 1:00. NABA Presentation.
• Fri., July 30th. 11:30. Live Music with Bill Gervasio