Please see our Newsletter for the most complete, up to date information on our classes and activities!
The Saratoga Senior Center has an array of activities and classes for members that present opportunity for physical and mental growth. Try your hand at something new or rediscover a favorite craft, meet new people and have fun! Class Scholarships: We offer scholarships to members who cannot afford to participate in classes with fees. Please see the Front Desk.
• Wednesdays. 11:30. Soup for Lunch $3.00.
• Wednesdays. 12:30. Bingo.
• Thursdays(last Thurs of the month). 10-1. Tarot Card Reading
• Fridays. 11:30 - 12:30. BBQ Lunch
• Fri., June 4th. 11:30-12:30. BBQ Lunch & Live Music
• Tues., June 15th. 3-4:30. Dinner To Go.
• Weds., June 16th. 11:30. Alzheimer's Presentation
• Thurs., June 17th. Diabetes Series Part 1
• Fri., June 18th. 10-1. Yard Sale
• Fri., June 18th. 10. Tarot Card Readings
• Fri., June 18th. 12-1. Live Music with Jeff Brisbin
• Fri., June 18th. 12-6. Ed Kelley Memorial Blood Drive
• Mon., June 21st. Diabetes Series Part 2
• Tues., June 22nd. 11. Growing Microgreens Presentation
• Tues., June 22nd. 3-4:30. Dinner To Go
• Weds., June 23rd. Boston Bus Trip
• Tues., June 29th. 3-4:00. Book Club.