You’ve been asked to take part in our “Music and Mingling, Sip for Seniors Challenge” in an effort to raise $65k in place of our 10th annual Music and Mingling event. We invite you to help us celebrate the 65th Anniversary of the Saratoga Senior Center with your support. Come celebrate 65 years of serving seniors!
During COVID-19, the Center has continued to keep seniors safe with essential services including continuous critical outreach, care coordination and engagement, for all seniors throughout Saratoga County. Our seniors need our programming more than ever as we provide food and basic care items to their doorsteps and teach our seniors to use virtual programming in an effort to keep them engaged at home while remaining healthy and safe. As an agency that relies on community support via our fundraisers to survive, we are asking for your help now!
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Donate or build a team and raise money in support of the Center. $1,000 raised, you will receive (2) tickets for you and a friend to attend our Music and Mingling event at the “New 550 WATERFRONT” (formerly Lake Local). Date TBD, as soon as social gatherings are allowed!
2. Have some fun and support the agency, “Sip for Seniors” (all ages welcome)
• Choose your drink of choice!
• Take a video of yourself “Sipping for Seniors” and challenge 3-5 friends to match or exceed your donation to the Senior Center.
• Go to Saratogaseniorcenter.org and make your donation.
• Post your video on your social media tagging your friends and @saratogaseniorcenter, #saratogaseniorcenter, #sipforseniors #musicandminglingchallenge or FB Saratogaseniorcenter.