For the month of July and August the Senior Center will be closing on Fridays at 3 p.m.
Safety guidelines and rules at the Senior Center:
Members and program participants are NOT required to wear masks while at the Saratoga Senior Center.
Help us maintain a healthy and safe environment for all.
•If you feel sick, please stay home
•Wash your hands often
The safety of our members, participants and staff remains our top priority.
• 12:00 Catered Lunch
• 12:-3:00.Visit with Senior Support Professionals
• 12:30 The Warning Signs and Red Flags of Elder Abuse, presented by Wellspring
• 1:15 Protecting Your Money and Assets from Family, Friends and Scammers. Presented by Mechanicville Domestic Violence Advocacy and Seniors Living Well
• 2:00 TBD
• 3:00 Live Music
Elder abuse is any act that causes harm to an older person and is often carried out by someone they know and trust, such as a family member or friend. The abuse may be physical, social, financial, psychological, or sexual and can include mistreatment and neglect. Elder abuse is more common than you might think. Learn to spot the warning signs and what you can do to help an elderly person at risk.
10:00 - 1:00 Garage Sale
10:30 - 11:30 Fresh Produce
11:00-1:00 Hot Dogs, Games & Music
All proceeds benefit the Saratoga Senior Center
Visit redcrossblood.org to schedule an appointment.
Bonnie plays all the tunes we love to sing along to. Hot Dogs and Snacks Provided. Outside - weather permitting.
if you are interested in joining our golf league. We play 9 holes at Saratoga State Park on Tuesdays usually around 9am. We would love for the league to grow. We are looking for someone to assist the front desk in facilitating the league.
Continental Breakfast Tuesday, June 29th. 9am - 10am Free.
Sponsored by Albany Guardian.
Dinner & a Drink! Dinner prepared by Old Bryan Inn. Enjoy a wine tasting. Tuesday, June 21st. 5:30pm. $12 per dinner. Sicilian Chicken- chicken breast with mushrooms, fire roasted tomatoes in a rosemary marsala wine sauce. Smashed potatoes and chef's vegetable. Please sign up, seating is limited. To go dinners may be available if sit down is not sold out.
Simply Food by Maura. To Go dinner only. $12 per dinner. 3:30-5:30 pick up.
• Tues., June 14th. Turkey Dinner. Orders must be placed by Fri., June 10th at noon.
• Tues., June 28th. Meatloaf Dinner. Orders must be placed by Fri., June 24th at noon
'Where all those useless facts you've been collecting can finally come in handy!" Bring your own beverage. Trivia night is on the third Monday of the month. Join us for fun, friendly competition! Please sign up, seating is limited.
Regional Food Bank EVERY THURSDAY 11:30 am - 12 :30 pm.
Sponsored by MVP. Free produce program. We are adding dry goods, and more. Call Anna 518.584.1621 at extension 206
• Monday - Friday. 12:00. Office for the Aging Lunch.
• Monday 9-12. Men's Haircuts. 1st Monday of month
• Tuesday. Alzheimer's Office Hours. 1st Tues of month.
• Tuesdays. 10-12. Haiku.
• Tuesdays. Reiki Sessions.
• Tuesdays at Noon. Lunchtime Concerts Downtown.
• Wednesdays. 11:00. 4 wk session. Freud.
• Wednesdays. 12:30. Healthy Living ZOOM.
• Wednesdays. 1:00. Bingo.
• Wednesdays. 1:30. Chess.
• Thursdays. 11:00. Regional Food Bank.
• Thursdays (last Thurs of month). 10-2. Tarot Cards.
• 2nd Fri of Month. 11:00. Caregiver Support.
• Thurs., June 2nd. 10-1. Garage Sale.
• Thurs., June 2nd. 12:30. Live Music & Ice Cream.
• Thurs., June 9th. Reiki Presentation.
• Fri., June 10th. 12:00. The Ed Kelley Blood Drive.
• Fri., June 10th. 1:00. Live Music & Hot Dogs.
• Tues., June 14th. 3:30-5:30. To Go Dinner.
• Tues., June 14th. 2:30. Widows Club.
• Mon., June 13th. 5:15pm. Trivia Night.
• Wed., June 15th. Elder Abuse Day.
• Thurs., June 16th. 1:00. CDPHP Medicare Sales.
• Tues., June 21st. 10:30. Watercolor Workshop.
• Tues., June 21st. 5:00pm. Old Bryan Inn Dinner.
• Wed., June 22nd. 2-3. Aetna Medicare Advantage.
• Thurs., June 23rd. 9-12. MVP Medicare Advantage.
• Thurs., June 23rd. Volunteer Meeting.
• Tues., June 28th. 9-10. Continental Breakfast.
• Tues., June 28th. 3:30-5:30. To Go Dinner.
• Tues., June 28th. 2:30. Widows Club.
• Tues., June 28th. 3:00. Book Club.
TBA on date to take orders!
Do you carry United Healthcare & are 65+ years old? You maybe eligible for RENEW ACTIVE.
Do you carry any of the following Medicare Advantage Programs?
CDPHP, EMBLEM HEALTH, EMPIRE BLUECROSS, EMPIRE BLUECROSS BLUESHEILD, HEALTHFIRST, HUMANA, INDEPENDENT HEALTH, MVP, AND WELLCARE. You maybe eligible for SILVERSNEAKERS.
Did you know that your SilverSneakers and Renew Active membership allows you to attend all programming at the Center free, some exceptions may apply. It is not just for your exercise classes, it includes presentations, art classes, ZOOM classes, produce and food programs.
If you are taking a class in person, please register by calling the front desk at 518.584.1621